Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Piggenia
Violet Pigeon(or Purple). That's me! And you can contact me at violetplove@gmail.com or at my Facebook page!

Interested People

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Rubber Duck Collection ^_^

   In my profile page I wrote that I have a rubber duck collection, right? Well, this is not a lie; it's true. I have only 15 ducks by this moment, but this number will increase over time  :-w (this is a waiting emoticon). These rubber ducks are original and the material they are made from is 60% recycled o.O (and they are at a very good price- just 2 Beacocks). With this occasion I will explain to you the currency of Piggenia (the city I live):
1 Biggeon (Bird+Pigeon) = 50 Cents :)  (smiling)
1 Beacock (Bird+ Peacock) = 1 Dollar :)  (smiling again)
1 Barrot (Bird+ Parrot)=5 Dollars :D  (big grin)
1 Bulture (Bird+Vulture)=50 Dollars :))  (laughing)
1 Ord(Owl+Bird)=500 Dollars :)))))) (laughing very loud)
   I know that the currency of our city is funny (for me; I don't know how funny is for you); the mayor proposed these names to make the citizens laugh every time they buy something (or win some money).
   Let's go back to our ducks...
   I have been collecting rubber ducks since December 2011 and my first one was the Christmas rubber duck (I got it from my Christmas gift- thanks Santa :D ). Now I am going to show you my beautiful collection:

The front view

The lateral view


     1)The classic duck (January 2012)

The front view

  The lateral view 

     2) The cool duck with glasses B-)   (March 2012)

The front view

The lateral view

   3) The green duck   (March 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

  4) The red duck (March 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

  5) The blue duck (March 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

  6) The pink duck (February 2012)

The front view

The lateral view


  7) The Valentine's Day duck (February 2012)

The front view

The lateral view

  8) The Superhero duck (May 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

9) The elegant duck (January 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

 10) The "Easter Edition" duck (April 2012- from my Easter gift 2012)

The front view

The lateral view

 11) The "Christmas Edition" duck (the first in my collection- Christmas Gift 2011 :D )

The front view


The lateral view

  12) The scientist duck (April 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

 13) The "Girl In Fashion" duck (May 2012)

The front view


The lateral view

14) The clown duck :O)  (December 2011)
And, my favorite and the rarest duck of all my collection:

The front view


The lateral view

 15) The "Ultra Rare Rubber Duck Animal Costumes: Animals" (a very long title (:|- yawn emoticon ) the monkey version (May 2012-yesterday)- you can see it is a duck because of it's duck beak and the tail glued on it's costume :D
   And do you wonder: "Where do you keep all these rubber ducks, Violet ?" I will say "In a very big box made from cardboard with holes :) ".

The front view

The lateral view

16) Hey??? How did this crazy duck get here? He he :))) ! It's so funny! It's funnier than the Piggenia currency! (I think that my sister left it in my room) Well, I will keep it, because it is special (and funny!).   :)))))
     I shall warn my sister not to enter my room without my permission!hey! Don't read this! It's a secret! X( 

No comments:

Post a Comment