Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Piggenia
Violet Pigeon(or Purple). That's me! And you can contact me at violetplove@gmail.com or at my Facebook page!

Interested People

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some Drawings That I Made At School

   As the title says, I will show you some drawings that I made at school (to be more accurate, I made them at the Art Class :D  ). The teacher put us in his hour to draw something with just our pencils (the classic grey pencil, the color pencils, the wax pencil, etc) on a math notebook paper. So I used all of them and I made 4 simple drawings; I warn you- I'm not very good at drawing :(

The bird society

   I'm not very good at drawing as my mom does- she is an Art teacher as I said in an earlier post. I don't know if you will understand it. In this drawing I tried to represent all the society faces (or emotions): happiness  :)  , sadness  :(   ,anger    X(    ,wonder :-O    fear, etc. etc. And... some birds talking.

My house

   I tried to draw my house in a happy house (the "birds" from the windows are the members of my family: mom, dad, my sister and I). The house hasn't such a dark green (the real house is light green).
Yeah, all is beautiful here...the sun is shining, and the trees are smiling (I don't know how they have faces, but that's my fantasy world, right?

Merry Christmas!! :D

   Oh, I want to be Christmas again! I miss the winter holidays time :'( , when there weren't any annoying bugs, like the mosquito that sits on my beak X(  Get away from my face!!!... and in the winter time it was snow with that you could play with it, too! My birthday is in the end of the summer, but my favorite season is winter. Well... at least I can go to beach this summer :D .(Oh, and the smileys from the background are just a sign that I was a little bored and I hadn't many ideas.)

Something :\

   And this? I just let my imagination button on :) . It is just an emoticon saying smile, a dog (who is not a dog in this drawing) woofing, a cat meowing and a baby chicken saying...what a baby chicken says :-/ . (I tried to draw the dialogue bubbles on my computer because I have misspelled... Sorry!)
  When I finished these drawings at the Art Class, the teacher congratulated me and he said that I would be a great artist if I continue my good road. What he meant with this :-?  ? Anyway, I think that my drawings aren't perfect, but they are very special to me.
   If you want me to draw something for you, just let a comment and I will do it.
   Have a great day! And thumbs up for my blog! :-bd

No comments:

Post a Comment