Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Piggenia
Violet Pigeon(or Purple). That's me! And you can contact me at violetplove@gmail.com or at my Facebook page!

Interested People

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Family (or The Pigeons)

  Today I will show you my beautiful family, wherewith I spend a very big part of my day (sometimes I go out with my friends- I will show them to you another day).
  With no other presentations, here are the members of The Pigeons :D  :
   She is my mom :)  . Her name is Petunia and she has 32 years. She is an Art teacher and she loves painting and drawing, but most she likes to write stories with happy ending (you can see in the photo her pen and her pink notebook fallen on the floor (she was paying attention only for the camera at that moment) ). She loves fashion and she always wears dresses (even in the school where she teaches- The Pigeon School from Piggenia ). She likes very much pink and red (sometimes she daydreams 8-)  ).
   He is my father. He has 34 years and his name is George. As you can see, he is a magician and his scene name is Magikki (sometimes he is an actor at the Piggenia local theater ). His magic tricks are...well, what I can say about them... :-? ... are magical! He is so good at magic that he always surprises the audience. He likes very much the color blue. In his spare time, he likes to read (books, the newspaper, magazines, etc) and to watch documentaries. When he has the occasion, he swims.


   Oh, and that cute pigeon? She is my little sister, Jenniz. She has just 8 year, but she swims as a professional adult. Yeah, she loves to swim. When is a swimming competition, she is there to participate. At this time she has three medals: two gold medals and a silver one. o_O It is extraordinary, I know.
   Her body feathers are white, as mom and her wings are light brown as our dad :)  . She likes purple; no, she isn't jealous of my purple feathers, on the contrary, she says that her white and light brown colors makes her special.
  And how the family photo could not be here too, right? :D  Oh! Look how cute I look here! Look how cute my sister looks! Look how cute... we all look!
  My family is my life and gives me a lot of love, compassion, health and, of course, happiness!  :)  . If I could describe my family in just one word, it would be: my Universe (O.K., there are 2 words here, but the first doesn't count! He he :D ).
Oh, I almost forgot... here is a list of birthdays:
Mom- 19 September
Dad- 20 December
Jenniz and I- 27 August (It's a strange coincidence! :-O  ) 
  That's all for this moment. I am going now to hug my family!... I know that you want a hug too! Here:   >:D< >:D<  >:D<  (these are three big hug emoticons).

No comments:

Post a Comment