Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Piggenia
Violet Pigeon(or Purple). That's me! And you can contact me at violetplove@gmail.com or at my Facebook page!

Interested People

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My New Dress!

        Hello everyone  :-h ! Yesterday, my mom and I searched for a new dress for me. First, I entered the nearest neighborhood boutique, "The Chic". There were a lot of dresses, shoes, bags and many many others. But there weren't what I was looking for. So, mom and I went in Piggenia's greatest mall, "Bird Mall". We entered dozens of boutiques and clothing stores. And...nothing. I tried a lot of  clothes from there, but they were either too tight, either too large, either too expensive (trust me; some of them were super mega expensive  O.O ).
        But I found some cute shoes( they are even with red bows :D  )-I will show the shoes later. Also, I bought a green bag with a small flower  :D  !Love it, love, love it(I will show it later too!).
Both being upset, we come back to our neighborhood boutique. I searched for a cute dress, and, 
miraculously, I found a dress that fits perfectly with the shoes and bag!!! O.O Here is a photo with my new shoes and my new bag:

         The shoes from the upper shelf are the new ones that I talked about them earlier( the ones from the middle shelf are my old sneakers). Isn't the bag hanger just sweet? For me, pink and blue combine perfectly!
Oh, I almost forgot the dress subject...uhum!...O.K! Mom and I found a cute dress(it was the last one with that model and the last one who was at discount). Let me show you how the dress was looking when it was at the boutique:



       This dress was produced for "The Chic" store (you can see this on the label).

       After I have arrived home, I immediately dressed the dress(yeah, it sounds funny :))   ), and the shoes and I took the bag and my favorite bow, my mom made me a photo.
And, Tada! I am now a model:







       Oh! How cute I look! I'm blushing now( really, I'm blushing, look:  :">  ). I look like I want to go to a play or...anywhere else!
Well, this is all for today! I must play with my little sister!(Oh, I didn't show my family! Don't worry! I will do it in the next days!).         
       I have lots of clothes at home(jeans, trousers, T-shirts, shoes, sneakers, hats, etc). Tell me what colors, models and types of clothes do you want me to dress, and I will show you a photo with me dressed with these clothes!
       Well, I have to go! Bye-Bye! Oh, I said it earlier. Well...I don't know what to say. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment