Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Piggenia
Violet Pigeon(or Purple). That's me! And you can contact me at violetplove@gmail.com or at my Facebook page!

Interested People

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Best Friend

   Hello readers! Today I will show my best friend, Marry. She has 13 years and she likes very much sports (especially football and basketball) and to dance breakdance (she has been practicing this activity for 6 years). She is not with the fashion like me, because she likes to wear big T-shirts, blue pants or jeans and sneakers. As I have a favorite bow, she has her lucky red cap. She is always in the middle of the gang. She had lived in a very big city called Conji by the time she turned 6 years, and them she had moved in Piggenia. Here is a photo with Marry in her room:

   As you can see, she is entirely white (like my sister, Jenniz, but her wings are white, not light brown ^_^ ). The cup from the first shelf is her 0.0  . Yeah, she has won it in a local breakdance competition. She took the second prize :D  . And the figurines from the top shelf are from the "Sport Stick Collection". She likes them because they represent her favorite sports. And the picture from the background? Is it from the breakdance competition where she has won the cup :) .
   I have known her since she has moved in Piggenia. She has moved in the Piggenia School where I have learned. At first, she was very shy and she didn't know what to talk to her new classmates. When I had seen her staying alone in the class, I started to talk with her about how she lived in Conji, what she likes to do in her spare time, what she wants to do in her life, and them I talked about myself. This routine was done every day. That's how we became friends, and then best friends :)  .

In the park (sorry for my ugly glasses :|  )

    As best friends, we like to talk about our favorite things, to go out in the park or to see a movie, to do parties in pajamas <:-P, to play video games, to sing, to dance, to listen to music o\^-^\o and so on.
   I hope that we will be BFF (Best Friends Forever) and that we will have fun for a very very long time :)  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment